Redeem Coupon or Gift Certificate
Code or Email
FREE 60-Minute Consultation - In-Person
Whole Body Vibration - Power Plate
Power-Plate is a machine that gives the body's muscles a high-speed workout by using vibrations to stimulate them to contract and relax. They generally contract once or twice a second, but by standing on the Power-Plate, its vibrations cause an automatic reflex muscle contraction of 30-50 a second.
FREE 60-Minute Consultation - By Phone
FREE 60-Minute Consultation - Via Skype
Health/Life Coaching - In-Person
Health/Life Coaching - By Phone
Health/Life Coaching - Via Skype
AromaTouch Essential Oil Application
40-minute dōTERRA AromaTouch™ Technique with 8 essential oils
Most individuals encounter factors in daily life, from both their internal and external environments, that have negative effects on their overall health and wellbeing. These negative disturbances cause an imbalance in homeostasis, the natural balance of body systems and health. Such challenges, even when they do not directly result in disease, cause our bodies to function at a sub-optimal level. The AromaTouch™ Technique works to restore homeostasis, and minimize the impact of these factors through an application of eight specific essential oils along the spine.
Enjoy the aromatic and therapeutic benefits of eight dōTERRA essential oils and blends specifically chosen and paired to address Stress, Immunity, Inflammation and Homeostasis. This AromaTouch™ Technique session is about 40 minutes and consists of essential oils applied and spread across the spine and back with the last pairing also applied to the bottoms of the feet.
AromaTouch Technique - Buy more and save!
When you schedule and pay for two AromaTouch Oil Application Technique appointments, you save 50% on the second appointment.
Integrative Reflexology with Foot Soak (60 minutes)
• Integrative Reflexology® is a foot, hand and ear reflexology that is a modality of massage and bodywork therapies.
• The Integrative Reflexology® method is also a whole hand technique that is easier for the therapists to give and more enjoyable for the client.
• Your certified Integrative Reflexologist® is trained in understanding your foots structure and the importance it plays in your alignment.
• Your Certified Integrative Reflexologist® works with the meridians as energy pathways that begin and end on your fingers and toes.
• Your Certified Integrative Reflexologist® will open the zone pathways for better circulation.
• Your Certified Integrative Reflexologist® will stimulate the proprioceptors on the bottom of your feet to increase the stimulation of the nerve endings, giving a calming effect to your whole body.
Integrative Reflexology - Buy more and save!
When you schedule and pay for two Integrative Reflexology appointments, you save 50% on the second appointment.
Add a Time...
Your email address is invalid
. Did you type the domain correctly?